16.2.10

Reading is fun!


Thought I would upload more drawings from class, which we didn't have on Tuesday kinda sad. Anywho, the first picture is from today (2/18/10). It was a 50 minute contour drawing. The second is from last week it's a 40 minute contour drawing. Sorry for the lighting difference... different cameras...

Anyway I feel as though my line work is getting better. At first it was hard to draw lightly. Everything I drew was dark... I think you can see more of a range here. It really helped to read about line. It just finally sunk in and made more sense to me. Now I think it's basically insane how much a line can say. I'm still having issues figuring out how to make the contours look right. The hip bone looks too intense in the picture from today. But yes reading really did help soo booyahh for nerds ect.

No comments:

Post a Comment