6.3.10

Qué es nuevo?

Just a little update with what we have been doing for class. We have added two more muscle groups to our manikins so my little Frodo now has leg mobility and a rump to sit on.
Muscles added include:
- Quadracepts
- Adductors
- Hamstrings
- Gluteus minimus
- Gluteus maximus (illiac and axial heads)
- Tensor fasciae Latae
- IT band
Specifically learning where the IT band was interesting because I had issues with mine during track in high school because transitioning from running to dancing put a different strain on it and it was not fun.




We've also had the opportunity to sketch more models and have begun to try to add th emuscles we've been learning. This has proven to be extremely difficult for me. There is jsut so much to think of and remember. I had to go get Frodo to examine and position like the model so I could figure out how in the world the muscles might possibly go.


Lastly we've been continuing work on our shells. This was supposed to be a 5 hour contour drawing... but I started at 2am so mine was only 2.5 hours or so. It was really frustrating to try to figure out how to explain such a complicated thing with only contours. I don't think the lateness of the hour helped with my low patience levels either... But in general some of the line quality was nice and the overall proportions seem to be pretty close. Things to keep in mind for next time: Try to make it look like more tactile like the ocean formed it and a computer could scan it and immediately understand it in 3d.

No comments:

Post a Comment